Of all the cool things that I have seen in the last week, and there must be at least one or two, this is the "coolest." The creators of "Newseum" have created a website where I now have the ability to read newspapers all around the globe, without having to know what each newspaper is called. It's not that I really care about what happens in Santa Fe New Mexico, but I would like to see what the world view is without the interferance of special interest groups that taint the news we are spoon fed in this country.
For all you right-wing conservatives out there, I doubt you care what happens outside of our borders and I am sure you are content with the news (read "sound bites") as created and spoon fed by Fox News, but if you ever get tired of drinking the Kool-Aid, want to see what is going on in the world and make your own deccisions, check out this feature from Newseum’s Web site called “Today’s Front Page.” It’s a world map much like those found on Zillow or Google maps — move your cursor over any area, and the front page from that region’s daily paper appears.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment