So I have been missing lately. Things have been getting pretty crazy at home with the baby coming. It is amazing how many things need to be done before she gets here - build dressers, bookshelves, cribs; buy clothing, supplies, strollers, diaper genies; clean the baby's room, paint; etc. On top of all of that, we thought our little one was going to be making a suprise appearance and spent the night in the hospital on Monday night while the doctor's tried to stop #13's contractions. I guess delivering the baby at 34 weeks is a bit early, so hopefully the baby can stay indoors for a few more weeks.
Things have also been crazy at work as I prepare for a number of hearings and depositions this month.
Oh, by the by, hospitals are the WORST place to try and get some sleep. There is always something going on that keeps you up: alarms, nurses coming in and out checking on #13, people in the hallways, etc.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment