Anyways, when dad got up we went to the gym where we climbed all over the jungle gym, played on the swing and hung out with the other kids. Then dad took me to Geppetto's toy shop where he got me a treat that we played with for a few hours after we got home. After my nap (dad is exhausting to hang out with) I took mom and dad to the zoo.
On the way there, we watched the kids on the carousel.....
And then rode the Balboa Park train...
We went to the Kid's part of the zoo (not so sure about the goats)...
And watched a puppet show...
Then we went out for italian food, where dad and I knocked back a few cold ones...
And then wandered the streets of San Diego....
I finished the day with a nice bath...
And then a good book...
It was a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment