So the other night, I went to see Rendition with #13, #1 and #1's girlfriend. It was a pretty good movie, but between that and Lions for Lambs, I need to stop watching these politically motivated movies. They are a bit dark and depressing - although sobering.
Anyways, before the movie there were two trailers for the movie the Golden Compass. It was kind of strange to see the trailer twice and I it took me a few seconds to realize it because they were actually different trailers. Anyways, it looks a bit like a Lion the Witch and Wardrobe look-a-like (although I am not sure which book was published first), with much better special effects and well known actors. So I checked out the website this morning and it is one of the better movie websites. Pretty cool graphics. And ...... my "daemon" was also chosen.....
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment