Friday, November 9, 2007

Roddy Part Doo

Ok, back to Mr. Roddy's profile in a moment, but first - a shout out to the my new readers, er reader.

This is an exciting day because with this new reader, it doubles the viewership of this blog to TWO!!! (Not including me). So in addition to my wife, Roddy himself has actually viewed this blog. If the viewership of this blog continues to grow at this rapid pace, it will have over 33 million viewers in less than 6 months!!!

Way to go thirdof9 blog. Keep up the good work!!!

Anywho, back to my Random Profile for Week 1 of the thirdof9 blog. So let's get to know Mr. Roddy a bit better....





Middle name you wish you had: I wouldn't have said this when I was younger, but I kinda dig the one I have. Leahy.

Unknown Talent: Holding one foot with the opposite hand, I can then jump and send my other foot through the loop.

Job you would want if you could do ANYTHING: The one I got, only with a little more job security.

Food that gives you the worst gas: Bulgur Wheat

Favorite quote(s)/saying(s): “That's just what we call pillow-talk, baby”

Favorite movie(s): Army of Darkness followed by Old School

Favorite place(s): In the middle of a lake (during a fresh water triathlon)

Favorite book(s): The 7 Harry Potter books

Favorite mathematical equation/formula: That's classified mister.

Thing you are the BEST at: Being the coolest dad in the whole world (at least until the dude smartens up)

Favorite website(s): http://www.phog.net/ http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

1 comment:

HalfSoul said...

Well, hello mr. fancy pants. nice blog.