Well I am not sure how you found my "new" blog [new implies that there was an old one], but welcome. This blog does not yet have a theme, but I am hoping that it will take on a life of its own and will develop some sort of identity over time.
Anyways, as described in the title of this blog, I am the third child of nine. Actually, with marriages, there are 13 of us right now, with a fourteenth on the way next September or so. Congrats to my brother (#4) who got engaged last weekend. I digress. My wife (#13) and I were married a year ago last summer.
On the recreational front, I have always enjoyed swimming and running and have really gotten in to cycling this past summer. I have also dabbled in soccer, tennis, surfing, skiing, snowboarding, triathlon, water polo, blah blah blah.
I am a lawyer, but in a transitional phase. I have joined my father and the aforementioned #4 in opening our own law firm. So far it has been interesting, but I miss my previous job working for large firm in SoCal. My wife (#13) and I also miss our friends and lifestyle. So that is something that we will have to work out over the next year - "do I stay or do I go now."
Anyways, I am a huge KU fan and rarely miss a game on t.v. I am looking forward to my ultimate KU weekend later this month when I will be going to the KU-MU football game at Arrowhead on saturday and the KU-Arizona bball game at Allen Fieldhouse, aka the Phog, aka mecca on Sunday. Other teams I root for are:
-Dodgers (grandfather played for them in the 1910's)
-Cubs (lived in Chicago for a bit)
-Bears (ditto)
-USC (#1 and #5 both went to school there)
-Yankees (cause you either love 'em or hate 'em)
-Celtics (grew up rooting for them in the 80s and I've been a Paul Pierce fan since he signed with KU)
Vancouver (my uncle played for them for 10 years)*
Rangers (see above)*
*haven't seen a hockey game since my uncle retired.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment